Blog Archive

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Who Is Ron Smutz

Hello, and welcome to my website! Allow me to tell you a little about myself.

I was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico, but grew up and spent most of my younger years living in the Kansas City area. I later attended Pittsburg State University, where I received training in the automotive repair field. It was there that I met a wonderful woman, got married, and raised a family. Now my four kids and nine grandkids are scattered out all over the United States!

Over the years I've developed some hobbies and habits. In warm weather I love to ride the motorcycle and go camping! I really enjoy the freedom and everyday adventure that it provides!

Naturally, I love to spend time with my family. The advantage of having your family all spread out is that you must TRAVEL! Our favorite family reunion location is Estes Park, Colorado.

Finally, the hobby that I spend a lot of time on is online marketing. I really enjoy the challenge involved in marketing successfully! I have been marketing off and on for about ten years, and have found that helping others to achieve success is very rewarding!

Well, that's it in a nutshell ;) Feel free to post comments or contact me!

Thanks for visiting!

Ron Smutz
ronsmutz@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment